Jesus Loves You!
Patti Ann Sizemore
Ministries of Reconcialiation
Jesus Healing School
Meditations for Health and Healing
You can listen to Daily Healing Scriptures read out loud, as you read along.
Meditations- Health and Healing
1. I fear the Lord and I prolong my days. I keep my heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life. (Prov. 4:23, 10:27).
2. I diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord my God, and do that is which is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep His statutes, and God allows none of the diseases upon me which are present in the world, for He is the Lord who heals me. (Ex. 15:26).
3. I serve the Lord my God, and He blesses my bread and my water, and He takes sickness from the midst of me. (Ex 23:25)
4. I walk in all the ways which the Lord my God has commanded me, and I live, and it is well with me, and I prolong my days in the inheritance which I possess in Christ. (Deut. 5:33)
5. God keeps my bones, and not one of them is broken. (Ps.34:20)
6. I praise the Lord my God for He is the health of my countenance. (Ps. 42:11)
7. God redeems my soul from the power of the grave, and I live forever for I have eternal life in Christ (Ps 49:9, 15)
8. God’s loving-kindness is better than life. My soul is satisfied with marrow and fatness, and my mouth praises God with joyful lips. (Ps63:3,5)
9. God is merciful unto me, and blesses me, and causes His face to shine upon me, that his way may be known upon the earth, and His saving health among all nations. (Ps67:1-2)
10. My soul blesses the Lord and does not forget His benefits, for God forgives all my iniquities, and heals all my diseases. God loads me daily with benefits (Ps. 103:2-3, Ps 68:19)
11. There is not a feeble person in my family. (Ps105:37)
12. I have a wholesome tongue and it is a tree of life. I have a merry heart and a cheerful countenance. The light of my eyes rejoices my heart, and the good news of God makes my bones fat. (Prov 15:4,13,30)
13. Pleasant words are always in my mouth and they are as a honeycomb, sweet to my soul, and health to my bones. (Prov. 16:24)
14. God sent His Word and healed me, and He delivered me from destruction. (Ps 107:20)
15. God saves me, heals me, and sends me prosperity. (Ps 118:25)
16. God quickens me according to His Word. God strengthens me according to His Word (Ps 119:25,28)
17. God quickens me according to His loving-kindness, and I keep His testimonies in my mouth. (Ps119:88)
18. God upholds me according to His Word and I live. (Ps 119:116)
19. I keep God’s Word in my heart and it adds length of days, long life, and peace to me. I am not wise in my own eyes; I fear the Lord and depart from evil, and it is health to my navel and marrow to my bones. I keep God’s Word, and when I lie down, I am not afraid; my sleep is sweet. (Prov 3)
20. I hear God’s Word and receive His sayings and the years of my life are many. I hold fast unto God’s Word for it is my life. I attend unto His Word and incline my ear unto His sayings. I do not let them depart from my eyes but I keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life unto me, and health to all my flesh. (Prov 4)
21. My desire is only of the Lord and it is a tree of life. I fear the Lord and He is my fountain of life. I have a sound heart and it is the life of my flesh. (Prov 13:12, Prov 14:27,30)
22. I have a merry heart and it does good, like a medicine. My belly is satisfied by the fruit of my mouth, and with the increase of my lips I am filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. I speak the life-giving Words of God and I receive life and health in my body. (Prov 17:2; Prov 18:20-21)
23. Jesus Christ has borne my sicknesses and carried my pain. He was stricken, smitten of God and afflicted for me. He was wounded for my transgressions and He was bruised for my guilt and iniquities. The chastisement needed to obtain peace and well-being for me was upon Him, and with the stripes that wounded Him I am healed and made whole. I now have perfect health in my body. (Isa 53:4-5, I Pet.2:24)
24. The will of God is done on earth as it is in Heaven. There is no sickness in Heaven, therefore, I am not sick at all on the earth. Jesus was never sick on this earth. Jesus is in me and His life flows in me. As He was in the world so am I in this world. I am healthy as Jesus was healthy upon this earth. (Matt 6:10, Gal. 2:20, I John 4:17).
25. Jesus destroyed the works of the devil which were diseases, sicknesses, and bodily infirmities. Therefore all the works of the devil upon my body are destroyed and I have perfect health, in Jesus Christ (Matt. 8:17, I Jn 3:8, Acts 10:38).
26. I am justified by my words. I have the Faith of Jesus Christ in me, for Jesus is in me, and He is the Author and Finisher of my faith. I speak unto the mountains of sickness and disease and they obey my words and leave. I have authority and power over all disease and sickness. I command them to leave and they obey my words. I lay hands on the sick and they recover. (Matt 12:37, Heb. 12:2, Mark 11:23, Matt 10:1, Mark 16:18).
27. I believe in God and all His promises, and all things are possible unto me. All the promises of God are “Yes” unto me for Christ has paid the price for all of them (Mark 9:23, II Cor. 1:20).
28. I believe that all those things I say shall come to pass. All things which I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I have them (Mark 11:23-24).
29. Whatsoever I ask in the Name of Jesus, Jesus himself does it that the Father may be glorified in the Son. When I ask for anything in the Name of Jesus, Jesus says He will do it (John 14:13-14).
30. The Father loves Jesus Christ and gives Him all that He asks. The Father loves me as much as He loves Jesus and gives me everything that I ask (John 16:23-27,17:23).
31. All authority in Heaven and earth is given unto Jesus Christ. I have faith in the power and the authority of the Name of Jesus Christ and through His name I am made perfectly whole (Matt.28:18, Acts3:16).
32. The Spirit of God who raised up Jesus Christ from the dead dwells in me, and He who raised up Jesus Christ from the dead, also quickens and gives life to my mortal body through His Spirit who now dwells in me (Rom.8:11)
33. I confess with my mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in my heart that God has raised Him from the dead and I am healed. For with my heart I believe unto righteousness and with my mouth confession is made unto healing and health (Rom. 10:9,10- save comes from sozo which also means to heal eq. Mark 5:23,Acts 14:9).
34. My health springs forth and the glory of the Lord is revealed in me. The Lord brings me health and cure, and reveals unto me the abundance of peace and truth (Isa 58:8,John 17:22,Jer 33:6).
35. I sow to the Spirit and reap of the Spirit life everlasting. I sow words of health and healing every day and daily reap health in my physical body (Gal.6:8-9).
36. Jesus has destroyed Satan and spoiled all his principalities and powers, and they no longer have any power in me. In the name of Jesus I have power over them and over all their works of sickness and disease (Heb 2:14, Col. 2:14-15, Mark 16;17-18).
37. The word is near me, even in my heart and in my mouth; that is the word of faith which I speak (Rom.10:8).
38. It is the will of God that I should prosper and be in perfect health even as my soul prospers (III John 2).
39. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and all the fullness of God dwells in me. I glorify God in my body and in my spirit which are His (I Cor. 6:19-20, Eph. 3:19)
40. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High God and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I say of the Lord, He is my fortress, my God, and in Him do I trust. He has delivered me from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence. He covers me with feathers and under His wings do I trust. His truth is my shield and buckler. I am not afraid of the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flies by day, nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand shall fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me. Only with my eyes shall I behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because I have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High God, my habitation, no evil befalls me neither does any plague come near my dwelling for God gives His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways. They bear me up in their hands lest I dash my foot against a stone. I tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon I trample under foot. I trample Satan and all his demonic forces under my feet. I have set my love upon God and He delivers me and sets me on high because I have known His name. I call upon God and He answers me. He is with me in trouble. He delivers me, and honors me. God satisfies me with a long life and shows me His salvation. (Ps 91)
More Daily Scriptures to Proclaim
As for Me and My House we will Serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
The wealth of the wicked is being released to the deserving just today and from now on. Prov 13:22
No weapon formed against me or my family or friends will prosper, every tongue that rises against me in judgment the Lord shall condemn, I receive my inheritance as a servant of the Lord, and His righteousness is in me. Is 54:17
Lord has forgiven me all my trespasses, blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against me, and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross Col 2:14
I have the fruit of the spirit in me now and forever more- love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, against such there is no law Gal5:22
All things work together for good, to me because I love God, and I'm called according to his purpose
I called on the God of Israel saying Oh that you would bless me indeed enlarge my coast your hand be with me, and keep me from evil that it will not grieve me, 1Chron 4:10
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts
As we forgive them that have debts
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever. Amen
"1 Corinthians 13 Living Bible
4 Love is very patient and kind,
never jealous or envious,
never boastful or proud,
5 never haughty or selfish or rude.
Love does not demand its own way.
It is not irritable or touchy.
It does not hold grudges and
will hardly even notice
when others do it wrong.
6 It is never glad about injustice,
but rejoices whenever truth wins out.
7 If you love someone,
you will be loyal to him no matter what the cost.
You will always believe in him,
always expect the best of him,
and always stand your ground in defending him.13 There are three things that remain faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.
Psalm 23.1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Ephesians 6:10 Armor of God 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.